Are you tired of uneven skin tone, fine facial wrinkles, and that furry look? Looking older than you feel? Then, an easy dermaplaning treatment may be good for you.
Let’s talk about dermaplaning, its benefits, and where you can go in Dallas, TX, for outstanding co.
How Dermaplaning in Dallas, TX, Works
Dermaplaning is a brief and in-office treatment that involves a gentle shaving of facial skin with a surgical-grade, dermatome scalpel. As the aesthetician moves the instrument over your face, it removes the surface layers of:
- Vellum, or peach fuzz hair
- Dead, dry, and sun-damaged skin cells
- Excess skin oil, cosmetics residues, and dirt from day-to-day living
Dermaplaning treatment is painless and gentle and helps people achieve the glowing, firm, and lineless skin they had years ago. After treatment, dark patches and spots (hyperpigmentation) associated with aging fade from view, and even skin defects, such as deep acne scars, are far less noticeable.
A typical dermaplaning treatment takes 20 to 30 minutes. You simply relax on a comfortable treatment table as the aesthetician glides the dermatome over your skin. Most people are so pleased with their brightened complexions that they wish to schedule a maintenance appointment as well.
Five Benefits of Dermaplaning Treatments
Besides dramatic improvement in personal appearance and self-confidence, men and women who get dermaplaning treatments enjoy the following benefits:
- No side effects. Other than minor redness, puffiness, and soreness. Some people report minor tingling or burning sensations during their treatments.
- Zero downtime. In fact, some people call dermaplaning a “lunchtime” aesthetic service because it takes under half an hour, and they return to work or home right away.
- Immediate results, which continue to improve over the next few days. Look and feel different right away. Plus, the aesthetic improvements last for weeks.
- Appropriate for all skin types. There are no restrictions on age or skin pigmentation.
- No harsh chemicals. So, dermaplaning works really well for pregnant women, people with highly sensitive skin, and others who cannot tolerate more invasive aesthetic procedures, such as chemical peels.
However, people with active acne or other skin infections should avoid dermaplaning. The restrictions after dermaplaning are few and simple: apply sunscreen and moisturizer, and avoid the direct sun as your aesthetician directs.
Skin Rejuvenation Services at Prive Aesthetics in Dallas, TX
At Prive Aesthetics, we deliver cosmetic services which are safe, effected, and fully vetted by our physicians, Dr. Joseph Ysbrand and Dr. Gregory Gardner. Our aesthetic providers are experts in skin rejuvenation services, which truly minimize the effects of time, stress, and the environment.
We also provide an individualized care plan which truly meets your cosmetic goals.