Have you ever considered exploring the many services offered at a medical spa, or “med spa”? Skin rejuvenation and other aesthetic treatments can make you look years younger, and how you look impacts how you feel. Let’s talk more about why you deserve to spoil yourself with a trip to a med spa.
What Aesthetic Concerns Do You Have?
In 2019, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery reported that 70 percent of American adults had cosmetic concerns sufficient enough to consider professional interventions–even invasive cosmetic surgeries, such as face lifts. People want to look younger, less tired, and more youthful. As such, med spas are experiencing an upshot in clientele and an increased demand for a wider range of minimally invasive treatments to address their aesthetic concerns.
Fortunately, many of the aesthetic concerns that people reported can be treated at a med spa. Here’s a list of common aesthetic concerns, including but not limited to:
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks and sagging skin, particularly at the jaw line
- Acne and surgical scars
- Unwanted facial and body hair
- Thinning hair and baldness
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Age spots
- Volume loss on the cheeks and other areas
- Roughly textured skin, especially on the face
- Weight gain
- Excess fat deposits after weight loss
Receiving Aesthetic Treatment That’s Right For You
Not all med spas are created equal. Some only have aestheticians, who do not have medical training and may not use medically safe treatments.
More specifically, our staff consists of on-site physicians, nurses, and other licensed providers who consult with each person individually to discuss aesthetic goals and to examine areas of concern. Before offering a specific service, or combination of treatments, the provider ensures the individual is healthy enough for the service and will benefit from it.
Our treatments go above and beyond what you can receive at your local day spa which simply cares for hair and nails and may offer limited cosmetic products and services. We offer a wide range of minimally invasive and noninvasive aesthetic treatments in a no-rush, clean, and relaxing environment; it’s a one-stop location for whatever you need. We call it concierge service.
Treatments Available at Our Dallas Med Spa
We offer numerous treatments, including but not limited to:
- truSculpt Body Contouring, to melt away unwanted fat deposits permanently
- Botox and Dysport injectables to smooth facial lines and wrinkles
- Dermal fillers to increase skin volume
- IPL facials which use laser light to boost natural, youthful collagen
- Microneedling to activate collagen and elastin to smooth lines and wrinkles
- Dermaplaning to remove fine, fuzzy hair from your face
- Diamond glow microdermabrasion to exfoliate and apply skin rejuvenating serums
- Kybella double chin injections
- Health and wellness solutions, such as IV infusion of vitamins and nutrients
Dallas Med Spa Near Me
At Privé Aesthetics in Dallas, TX, our team is headed by Dr. Gregory Gardner and Dr. Joe Ysbrand and also includes our Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, Elizabeth Hurley, as well as Madison Dudley, RN, and Devin Rogers, our licensed laser tech.
To learn more about how to look and feel totally refreshed, please contact us for a complimentary consultation by calling us at (817) 739-6640 or requesting a visit here. We are excited to help you look and feel your best!