Are you looking for aesthetic services to refresh and rejuvenate your skin, body, and overall appearance? A med spa or “medical spa” is the perfect place for you. A med spa is a hybrid between a traditional day spa and a medical clinic. It offers a wide range of medical-grade services supervised and performed by highly trained healthcare providers.
It acts as a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs. In this blog, we will explore the different medical grade, non-surgical, or minimally invasive services offered at a medical spa like Privé Aesthetics.
Skin Rejuvenation Procedures
There are a variety of skin rejuvenation procedures that help minimize fine lines, improve skin texture and tone, reduce blemishes, and restore the youthful appearance of your face. These treatments are recommended based on your unique needs and can include:
- Microneedling – to minimize crow’s feet, fine lines, and deep wrinkles, and reduce skin discoloration and sun damage.
- Radiofrequency microneedling – to relax wrinkles, tighten skin, and promote skin tissue regeneration.
- Chemical peels – to remove dead skin cells and revitalize skin damaged by sun, aging, or acne.
- Dermaplaning – to rejuvenate skin by gently abrading the skin’s surface with a scalpel that removes dry skin and fine hair.
- DiamondGlow – to exfoliate the skin, clear clogged pores, and address issues such as saggy skin, wrinkles, or oily skin. This involves the use of diamond diamond-tipped microabrasion wand, followed by the application of nourishing serums.
Cosmetic injections like Botox and Dysport are offered at med spas like Privé Aesthetics to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These injections are approved by FDA and are fairly affordable.
Botox and Dysport temporarily block the communication between nerves and muscles to relax the facial muscles responsible for fine lines and wrinkles.
Juvéderm and Restylane are the two most common dermal fillers at Privé Aesthetics designed to rejuvenate the skin and help correct age-related issues, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and volume loss in the face.
Dermal fillers commonly include hyaluronic acid – a substance that keeps skin hydrated and plump. Common facial issues that respond well to dermal fillers include facial volume loss, thinning lips, wrinkles, laugh lines, and marionette lines (lines that run from the side of the mouth to the chin).
Kybella is a safe, non-surgical, and FDA-approved procedure that is commonly used to improve the appearance of moderate to severe chin fat, commonly called double chin. Kybella is a short procedure that uses a substance, derived from deoxycholic acid, to break down fat cells in the chin, resulting in a more defined jawline.
At med spas like Privé Aesthetics, several types of lasers and intense pulsed light (IPL) sources are used to address a variety of skin lesions and cosmetic concerns.
IPL is used to improve the appearance of skin blemishes such as age spots, freckles, broken capillaries, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage. IPL can be used on the face, neck, chest, and hands.
Providers at Privé Aesthetics also offer laser hair removal, which is a popular alternative to shaving, waxing, or tweezing.
TruSculpt Body Contouring
TruSculpt is a noninvasive and painless procedure that uses radio frequency technology to remove stubborn fat cells and the appearance of cellulitis, reshaping your body. It is designed to treat multiple areas of your body, such as thighs, abdomen, buttocks, upper arms, and any other areas where fat cells tend to accumulate.
Health and Wellness Services
Besides aesthetic solutions, med spas also offer services to enhance your health and wellness. These services include:
- Lipotropic injection – an injection that consists of essential amino acids that help enhance liver function and increase the flow of bile and fat from the liver and gallbladder.
- IV hydration therapy – use a combination of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants to boost immune system function, energy, and overall health.
- Medications for Weight Loss – semaglutide and tirzepatide are two popular medications that are recommended for the management of diabetes and medicated weight loss.
Med Spa Near Me in Dallas, Texas
If you would to know more about the services we offer at Privé Aesthetics or want to schedule a private consultation with us, contact us today at (817) 739-6640 or use our convenient online form to request an appointment.