Regardless of your skin type, there are a variety of different medical spa treatments available to suit your needs. You can learn more about the most popular treatments here.
Wrinkle relaxers such as Botox and Dysport, are effective,FDA-approved cosmetic injections that are designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These injections work by altering nerve activity and temporarily blocking communication between nerves and muscles to relax specific muscles in the face that are responsible for causing wrinkles and fine lines. They offer a quick, affordable solution to help individuals achieve younger looking skin. Dysport can treat moderate to severe glabellar lines (frown lines between the eyebrows), while Botox can be used to treat a variety of aesthetic issues. These injections are suitable for most skin types but should be avoided if you have a skin infection or neuromuscular condition, such as myasthenia gravis.
Dermal filler injections, such as Juvéderm and Restylane, are designed to rejuvenate the skin and help correct age-related issues, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and volume loss in the face. They usually include hyaluronic acid (a substance that naturally occurs in the body),which provides volume and keeps the skin hydrated. There are different types of fillers available, which may be used to replace collagen loss, smooth out lines, or provide facial contouring of the cheeks, temples, chin, and jawline. Most dermal fillers have predictable results, relatively minimal risks and side effects, and can be used on a variety of skin types.
Kybella is a safe, FDA-approved, nonsurgical procedure to improve the appearance of a double chin. It is an injection derived from a naturally occurring substance called deoxycholic acid, which help break down fat cells in the chin, reducing fullness and resulting in a more defined jawline.
Skin rejuvenation helps minimize fine lines, improve skin tone and texture, reduce blemishes, and restore a youthful appearance. There are many different skin rejuvenation treatments available, depending on your requirements and skin type, and include:
- Microneedling – to help minimize fine lines, crow’s feet, and deep wrinkles, and reduce sun damage and skin discoloration.
- Radiofrequency (RF) Microneedling–to tighten skin, relax wrinkles, and leave you glowing by stimulating the body’s own natural healing response.Treatment promotes skin tissue regeneration at a cellular level for dramatic and long-lasting results.
- Chemical peels – usean acid solution to remove dead skin cells and revitalize sun damaged, aging, acne-proneskin. The aim of treatment is tobrighten skin and improve skin tone and texture.
- Dermaplaning – a treatment that refreshes the skin by gently abrading the skin surface with a scalpel to get rid of fine hairs and dry skin. Treatment is often followed by a hydrating mask or mild chemical peel to remove dead skin cells and enhance results.
- DiamondGlow– a simple and painless procedure that uses a diamond-tipped microdermabrasion wand to exfoliate the skin, clear clogged pores, and apply nourishing serums to address issues such as wrinkles, saggy skin, or dry or oily skin.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a safe and effective nonsurgical method of correcting or improving the appearance of skin blemishes such as rosacea, sun damage, age spots, freckles, broken capillaries, and uneven skin tone. Treatment uses a laser wand to emit multiple short, precise amounts of light energy to targeted areas. This destroys the pigment-producing cells below the surface to safely achieve more even skin tone and texture.
TruSculpt Body Contouring
TruSculpt is a safe, noninvasive, and painless treatment that uses radiofrequency technology to remove stubborn fat cells and the appearance of cellulite, providing a trimmer, shapelier figure. Treatment is suitable for all skin types and can be used in any area of the body where fat tends to accumulate.
If you are considering a spa treatment, always ensure you first have a consultation with a trained professional provider to ensure you are suitable for treatment.
High Quality Spa Treatments in Dallas, TX
At Privé Aesthetics, our highly-trained professionals offer a range of affordable medical spa treatments that are suitable for most skin types, including dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers, skin rejuvenation treatments, laser treatments, RF microneedling, non-invasive fat removal, and much more,to help you look and feel your best from head to toe.
Privé Aesthetics are conveniently located right across the street from Southern Methodist University. To learn more about the treatments we offer or to schedule a consultation, call at (817) 739-6640, use our online appointment request form, or visit us today in Hillcrest Avenue in Dallas.