Diet and exercise are not always effective in removing stubborn belly fat. So, what’s the best aesthetic procedure to help you achieve that optimal, youthful figure you desire? Non-invasive truSculpt ID! It’s non-surgical, easy, and best of all, can positively impact the appearance of your abdomen and how you feel about yourself.
What Is truSculpt ID?
truSculpt ID is an in-office procedure for healthy adults with a BMI (body mass index) of 30 or lower. Comfortable and non-invasive, this cosmetic procedure targets larger areas of stubborn fat on the thighs, backs of the arms, abdomen, and more. Both men and women of all skin types and tones can benefit from truSculpt ID.
By using a small hand held device, the aesthetician uses gentle radio frequency technology to dissolve fat deposits below the skin. There’s no burning, cutting, or pain – only a tingling sensation while you relax during the treatment session. What’s the result? Up to a 24 percent reduction in fat cells. Full results appear in a matter of weeks.
Most patients need just a few treatment sessions to attain and maintain their ideal contours. Plus, there’s no downtime. Come to the spa, receive your truSculpt treatment, and return to your usual activities. Gradually, that belly fat will literally melt away. Most recipients see tauter, smoother skin in their treated areas.
What Are Other Benefits of truSculpt ID Body Contouring?
Of course, results vary from person to person. However, many people appreciate these benefits common to truSculpt ID:
- There’s no scarring because truSculpt ID is not a surgical procedure, such as liposuction. The radio frequency travels right past skin and mucosal layers and target only fat tissue.
- The heat sensation during treatments is regulated to the individual’s preference. Sculpting is done at a relaxing level, so you feel comfortable and stress-free.
- Larger body areas, such as the abdomen and buttocks, can be treated together in one session.
- Once fat deposits dissolve, they are gone for good. Simply continue with your healthy nutrition and exercise to maintain your beautiful new contours.
- It’s easy to qualify for truSculpt. You should be healthy and have your weight under control. However, if you are pregnant or plan to be, you should postpone truSculpt ID treatments.
Where Can I Get Belly Fat Reduction Near Me?
Residents in the Dallas, TX, area who seek smoother, more youthful contours for their abdomens and other large body areas should check out truSculpt ID body contouring. At Prive Salon & Med Spa, our highly trained professionals deliver the aesthetic results you want, all in a beautiful, safe, state-of-the-art facility.
If you’d like to learn more about FDA-approved truSculpt treatments, contact our med spa for a complimentary consultation at (817) 739-6640. We will discuss your aesthetic goals, medical history, and more, so you can choose the treatment just right for you.
You can also request an appointment online, and we will get in touch soon to schedule your visit. We look forward to helping you achieve the look you desire!